SIGN UP FOR MILMONT SALES & NEWS!
HOURS of OPERATION:
Mon-Fri - 8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday - 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday - CLOSED
While Supplies Last!
MILMONT GARDEN CENTER & GREENHOUSES
Check out our supply of seeds. You can plant more than one crop of certain vegetables so you have a continual supply throughout summer and into fall. Let us know how we can help you keep your garden growing!
ON SALE NOW!
- 50% OFF 4-pack Bedding Plants
- 50% OFF Premium Annuals in 4.5" and 1 Gallon Pots
- 50% OFF Geraniums
- 50% OFF Flowering Hanging Baskets
- 50% OFF Vegetable Plants
Good soil is critical for growing healthy plants. We have the soil amendments you need — mushroom compost, top soil, mulch and fertilizer. Get it by the bag or by the scoop!
For helpful articles on when to plant what in our part of Virginia, please see:
- Shenandoah Valley Planting Timetable
- Vegetables Recommended for Virginia
- Compost, Fertilizer, Mulch & Soil
- Garden Preparation, Care & Tips
- Vegetable Gardening
- Flower Gardening
Milmont is a family-owned garden center and nursery known for having the largest selection of plants in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. Milmont is located on Hwy 340 at the Waynesboro/Stuarts Draft line. Get directions here.