MILMONT GARDEN CENTER & GREENHOUSES
Now is the time to plant bulbs for spring flowers. Come see our wide selection of spring flowering bulbs — Crocus, Daffodils, Hyacinth, Tulips, and more.
ON SALE NOW!
- 33% OFF All Trees and Shrubs
- 33% OFF All Water Plants
- 50% OFF Perennials
- 50% OFF Select Herbs
- 50% OFF Premium Annuals in 4.5" and 1 Gallon Pots
- 50% OFF Flowering Hanging Basket
Good soil is critical for growing healthy plants. We have the soil amendments you need — mushroom compost, top soil, mulch and fertilizer. Get it by the bag or by the scoop!
PLANNING A WEDDING, REUNION or COMPANY EVENT in 2014? Ask us about our Plant Rental Program! Rent any non-blooming, indoor tropical plant (such as Palms, Ficus, Ferns, etc.) for the weekend for one low price.
For helpful articles on when to plant what in our part of Virginia, please see:
- Shenandoah Valley Planting Timetable
- Vegetables Recommended for Virginia
- Compost, Fertilizer, Mulch & Soil
- Garden Preparation, Care & Tips
- Vegetable Gardening
- Flower Gardening
Milmont is a family-owned garden center and nursery known for having the largest selection of plants in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley. Milmont is located on Hwy 340 at the Waynesboro/Stuarts Draft line. Get directions here.